Homes impact everything.

We invest in affordable housing because it has the potential to transform people and economies for generations.

We’re on a journey to impact 1M people by 2030.

It’s a goal so big we can’t do it alone. That’s why we build alliances between private and public organizations. Together, we’re creating sustainable housing solutions for low-income families. The outcome is a more inclusive housing market that works for everyone. 


When vulnerable families secure safe housing, they improve their well-being and opportunities. 

Here’s how homes have improved the livelihood of the first 15,000 people we’ve supported.


63% increase in median household income

Before moving into their homes, the median household income of families in Mexico was 100 USD per month. The growth of a consistent income is unlocking opportunities previously out of reach.


100% water and sanitation access

Only 14% of families in the Mexico communities we served had access to consistent and clean water. After the move-in, the remaining 86% gained access to water services.





100% of families now have safe, concrete floors

Before moving into their homes, 78% of community members had dirt or soil floors. A World Bank study found that replacing dirt floors with concrete floors led to reduction in anemia, parasitic infections, and diarrhea while improving cognitive development and quality of life.


28% decrease in families with health issues

Before moving into their homes, 83% of families reported at least one family member had a chronic health issue. Within a year of moving into their new homes, families saw a 28% decrease in health issues.

Data proving and catalyzing change

We work with local partners to collect, analyze, and share data that proves the effects of housing security and well-being such as health conditions, school attendance, security perception, economic activity, gender inclusion, and food security among others.

We have also adopted the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) framework to understand how much our work is contributing to alleviating poverty.

Out of the 17 SDGS, we are collecting and reporting metrics linked to 15 of them.


Make a multigenerational impact.